We collaborate with clients to determine the extent to which organisations are ready for a change program.
To achieve this, our inquiry focuses on a wide range of issues, including but not limited to the following:
- Assessing skill set requirements
We employ a three-pronged approach to help clients assess the skillsets required for their current and future operations. We ask the following questions:
- What skillsets does your organisation need to fulfil its performance aspirations?
- What technical and functional skills are most important to your strategy?
- What roles create the most value and are essential to risk mitigation?
- Determining how to close gaps
We interrogate the importance of skillsets based on future demand and value at stake in comparison to the difficulty in attracting and retaining scarce talent to achieve a winning strategy. We advise clients on what skill sets need continuous improvement or stepping up.
- Identify enabling and hindering mind-sets, behaviours and practices and uncover subconscious mind-sets that drive behaviours – which facilitates the process of reframing root causes for mind-set related issues.