Why Learning and Development (L&D)?
Historically, the L&D function has been relatively successful in helping employees build skills and perform well in their existing roles. Employee roles are expected to continue evolving, and a large number of people will need to learn new skills to remain employable.
Research confirms that: corporate learning must undergo revolutionary changes over the next few years to keep pace with constant technological advances. We help clients build effective and resilient learning and development functions by focusing on the following core areas:
- Aligning the learning and development function to organisational strategy based on operations and talent strategies.
- Preparing L&D functions to rapidly launch capability building programs forexample when new organisational needs suddenly arise or staff members require immediate trainings on new technologies.
- Assessment of capability gaps to ensure that employees can deliver to business priorities.
- Designing learning journeys of employees to foster career growth.
- Measuring the impact of learning programs on business performance.
- Integration of L&D interventions into Human Resource processes