I defy categorisation; I am a polymath Olajuke Adenowo, Founder of AD Consulting, Nigeria
The word PERFORMATICS is derived from a Polish word, ‘Perfomatyka‘ loosely translated as ‘Performance Studies’ or the ‘Science of Performance’ – which inspired our name, Performatics Consulting Group – a firm heavily focused on accelerating performance and change. We are a Ugandan Management Consulting Company focusing on helping organizations navigate workplace challenges and opportunities across the private, public, and social sectors to create more impact on their stakeholders.
We help our clients identify and set the direction toward their most important goals. We collaborate with our clients to transform their organizations in ways that matter most to them. Our consultants include Systems Analysts, Economics, Lawyers, Statisticians, Data Scientists, Social Workers and Management Experts – all with at least a Master’s degree as a highest academic qualification, with others currently pursuing PhDs in their areas of interest.
For the next five years, our firm is focused on accelerating efficiency, effectiveness and impact in organisations through the development and enablement of cross-cutting leadership.
Our Consultants are passionate about helping organisations perform better and create a difference in their work. We serve clients at every level of their organization, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. We partner with clients to put recommendations into practice and work directly with them over the long-term, to help develop workforce skills, drive operational improvement, and apply new working methods. No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results and equipping our clients to grow and lead.
Key facts about our Consultants
- 20% currently pursuing post-graduate education, with doctoral projects focused on contemporary social challenges.
- 80% hold a Master’s degree in human rights from the best-ranked universities in the world
- 65% have more than 7 years of experience working in the social sector in local, regional and international organizations.
- 84% have consulted on large scale projects supporting leading and emerging social sector organizations.
- 90% have acquired professional certification in navigating various human rights issues in Africa
- 66% have published articles in leading human rights journals
We are committed to serving your diverse needs, and help your organisation become more distinctive, competitive and strategic. Contact us to explore ways through which we can collaborate for an even more significant impact.
Mulshid Eleas Muwonge Jr. Managing Partner