Mulshid Eleas Muwonge, Jr.
Managing Partner and Chief Impact & Enablement Executive
Strategy and Change Management
Power for its own sake has no value; Power only matters if it is used to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate than your self. Judy Dlamini, Founder of Mbekani Group – South Africa
Mulshid is a Management Consultant with years of experience in the non-profit sector. He is currently the Managing Partner at Performatics Consulting Group. He holds a Master’s Degree (M.Phil) in Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa from the University of Pretoria. He also holds a BSc. (Dean’s Merit) In Business Computing from Makerere University (majoring in Corporate Strategy and Advanced Analytics) and is an alumnus of the School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) at Columbia University in New York.
Mulshid understands that social innovation is about applying new approaches, refining existing practices, and bringing powerful tools to bear in solving the most pressing social challenges social sector organisations intend to solve to create the change that matters and become more innovative, strategic, and effective. As a management consultant, Mulshid has helped more than 70 leading and emerging social sector organisations to lead large scale transformation projects.
He has worked closely with organisations to facilitate change management and other organisational learning and development processes. He has also worked on specialised assignments in South-East Asia, particularly in Cambodia and Myanmar. Through these experiences, he has developed skills in project and program design, coordination and implementation. He has also worked on assignments in Cameroon, Tanzania, Kenya, Chad, Lesotho, South Sudan and South Africa.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) – Human Rights and Democratisation in Africa, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Executive Education, Human Rights, Humanitarian Policy and Development Practice, Columbia University, New York
- BSc. Business Computing (Dean’s Merit Award), Makerere University, Uganda
2021 Reading List
- Beyond Performance 2.0: A Proven Approach to Leading Large-Scale Change Bill Schaninger and Scott Keller
- Talent Wins: The New Playbook for Putting People First Ram Charan, Dennis C Carey, Dominic Barton, Dennis Carey
- Leadership at Scale: Better Leadership, Better Results Claudio Feser, Michael Rennie, and Nicolai Nielsen
- Strategy Beyond the Hockey Stick: People, Probabilities, and Big Moves to Beat the Odds Chris Bradley, Martin Hirt, and Sven Smit
- Elevating Learning & Development Nick van Dam