Global research suggests that by 2030, as many as 375 million workers globally will have to master new skills as their current jobs evolve alongside the rise of automation and capable machines.
Organisations must develop the skills of their workforce to meet new requirements rather than simply retrench.
The new digital world is faster than ever, and it will only get faster. We help our clients navigate strategic questions on how to compete in this modern age by asking:
- How does planning work under those circumstances?
- Does a three or ten-year plan that some organisations prefer still apply?
- Does it mean the plans should be investigated more frequently?
We collaborate with clients to embrace the power of strategic planning cycles geared towards ensuring that strategies are in sync with the relevant technological developments.
- Digitising Organisational Culture
We help organisations hire for and encourage learning agility among employees in consideration of the fact that new technologies and techniques emerge much faster than in the past. By doing this, organisations can reflect on whether their employees be willing to retrain on the more modern technologies and techniques.
- Facilitate use of modern solutions
Recognising the need for using modern solutions such as Cloud and mobile-enabled technology rather than mainframe technology of the past, we collaborate with organisations to take these first step to protect them falling victims of your success, unable to reap the rewards that higher demand might bring.
- Develop an edge-based innovation function.
We collaborate with clients to develop or recast their existing research and development functions and empower them to seek new opportunities that exploit digital technologies at the edge of current product or service offerings.
- Assessing Opportunities for Digital Transformation
We support visionary executives to explore possible opportunities arising from embracing digital transformation and work with them to redesign and reconfigure current initiatives and processes for digital success. We help clients choose the most appropriate choice of technology to create the change they desire. This includes:
- Highlighting the current status of technology, the risks of not modernising, and then painting the future picture with relative advantages.
- Developing more loosely coupled technologies so that changes to one platform can be made independent of others.
- Developing a cloud-first strategy to enhance flexibility and scalability as and when required.
- Leveraging on existing enterprise architecture to document and refine the business information, process, and technology changes necessary to execute the strategy.
- Retiring old technology to overcome the possibility of data residing in too many places and security risks hence affecting effectiveness to be used effectively.