After more than ten thousand years of remarkable stability—the full span of human civilization—the earth’s climate is changing. We work with clients to design enduring strategies, developing and implementing sustainability strategies based on extensive sustainability expertise, deep industry knowledge, front-line operating experience. Our services include:
- Sustainability Planning – We help Clients undertake an audit of the degree to which they are institutionally set up to partner effectivel and develop a comprehensive strategy to fix the gaps.
- Design, Develop and Implementation of collaborative strategies.
- Train and hire multi-talented executives
- Developing an effective strategic partnership startegy
Unlike environmental sustainability, which is about the environment, organizational sustainability is about equipping organizations with the people and structures necessary for success in the global marketplace of the 21st century. These include but are not limited to
- Maximizing a talent pool which includes four generations spread across many cultures; Creating an inclusive workplace;
- Developing leaders who can leverage diversity;
- Developing female talent globally; Implementing customized diversity strategies (rather than one size fits all);
- Communicating with impact and across borders.
We help Clients to Develop and Implement Organizational Sustainability Plans by focusing on Organizational Assessment to identify what areas to improve; and Capacity Building to undertake activities to improve areas.
Assessing Organisational Readiness for the future
We help clients undertake an audit of the degree to which their organisations are set for the future. We ask the following questions:
- Do you have a clear strategy in place on how partnering can deliver value for your organizations?
- In what ways do your existing systems and processes support or obstruct your staff in developing partnerships?
- What skills and capacities do you have in-house?
- To what extent is our culture encouraging of collaboration?
- What challenges do your existing partners face when working with you? What do they most value?
We emphasise the need for support of senior leadership and (collaboratively) develop and disseminate a clear strategic imperative for partnering, setting out the key forms of collaboration that create genuine value for your organization, advise on policy formulation and budgeting.
Developing Sustainability Processes
We help clients:
- Introduce clear processes for collaboration, from clearly signposted entry points for others to engage with your organization,
- Systematically identifying and assessing potentially value-adding partnerships;
- Develop partnership-optimized due diligence, legal agreements to management and evaluation protocols that can assess ALL forms of value, including both direct mission achievement and longer-term organizational gains around sustainability, reputation, positioning, etc.
- Identify, Recruit, Train and Develop multi-talented employees and support them to develop a partnering mindset, an understanding of how other sectors work and operate, the necessary trust- and human-relationship-building skills, and a technical knowledge of effective partnerships.
Strategic Planning for Sustainability geared towards ensuring that our clients set realistic visions and goals.
- Ensure that our Clients’ products, services and programs are carefully planned and regularly reviewed through rigorous business planning, program planning and management
- Personnel Management geared towards future proofing the capabilities of our individual and organisational clients through contextualised staffing interventions (hiring, orienting); learning and development; and employee performance management.
- Advise clients on the adoption of effective financial management methods and the necessary resource allocation and re-allocation adjustments and; the development of contextualised, agile, fundraising strategies