Optimize Your Organisational Goals and Objectives
Our consultants include Systems Analysts, Economists, Lawyers, Statisticians, Data Scientists, Social Workers and Management Experts – all with at least a Master’s degree as a highest academic qualification, with others currently pursuing PhDs in their areas of interest. We are committed to providing them with an opportunity to apply their talents to complex, important challenges.
Our work is founded on a rigorous understanding of every client’s institutional context, sector dynamics, and macroeconomic environment. For this reason, we invest a significant amount of our firm’s resources annually in knowledge development, learning and capability building every single day.
Join Performatics Consulting Group
We help organizations across the private, public, and social sectors to accelerate the change they desire. We help our clients identify and set the direction toward their most important goals. We are constantly looking for new talent with core competencies in Finance, Data Science, Statistics, Sytems Analysis, Policy Analysis, Economics, Information Technology, Health Policy, Development Practice, Organisational Psychology, Predictive Analytics among others. Contact us today to find out whether you are among the talent we need.
Our recent assignments
We serve clients at every level of their organization, whether as a trusted advisor to top management or as a hands-on coach for front line employees. Our recent engagements include:
- We helped a leading grant making organisation in Tanzania redesign their social impact portfolio geared towards diversifying social sector investment in response to the most pressing issues being addressed by their grantees.
- We are collaborating with a regional NGO working in Sub-Saharan Africa to transform service operations and increase enterprise agility.
- We helped a leading Ugandan organisation gain a better understanding of their operating context leading to the development of new initiatives, enduring enough to navigate the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous landscape.
- We are collaborating with a global public health organisation to gain comprehensive insight on the structural and social challenges affecting their grantees in implementing community health programs in Uganda.
- We are collaborating with a leading Ugandan non-profit organisation to review the impact of its interventions in the last 5 years
- We are helping an emerging social entrepreneurship organisation develop an effective strategy, and increase competitive advantage in Uganda.